As a Senior Solution Architect within our Professional Services team, you will be recognised as a technical expert in a strategic business application, technology, industry or ACI services offering. We are looking for someone who is passionate about and functioning as a high-level individual contributor in at least one technical area using expertise in business management practices, industry requirements and information technology disciplines to develop technical and/or business solutions to a strategic customer in a Cloud deployment. You will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a key customer through their transformational shift to Cloud.
• Build relationships at various levels within our customers organisation
• Ability to think big and help the customer forge their vision of the future
• Ability to help customers achieve meaningful business outcomes through use of ACI solutions/technology.
• Collaboration and whiteboarding of ideas and solutions
• Scope the customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
• Explore, learn, and build on new technologies and discover new ways of thinking
• Ability to solve complex problems across products that form an end-to-end solution
• Own the technical engagement and help ensure a timely and successfully delivery of solution value
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years technical experience in payments solutions
• Understanding of the ACI market segments, customer base and industry verticals
• Payments processing experience
• Capturing and sharing best-practice knowledge amongst a Solution Architect community
• Skills on Cloud solution deployments
• This role provides an opportunity for a full workload and frequent interaction across cross-functional teams.
• Growth - You’ll have the tools and support you need to move onto different products, verticals, and roles utilizing the core benefits of a large global organisation.
• The ACI team has a vibrant team culture and aims to get the best out of its people.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tom Bailey on 09 374 7329.