Salary $130,000 - $160,000 per annum
Consultant Tom Bailey
This Scrum Master role sites within their Professional Services organization, which employs 800+ highly skilled Implementation Architects, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Consultants and Engineers. Their team is responsible for delivering mission-critical payment solutions that span banks and intermediaries delivering retails payments, real-time low and high value payments and fraud services that is backed by a proven track record of successful on-premise and cloud implementations globally.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Developing various product types and removing impediments.
- Help support the Product Owner, collaborate with their team, and lead by example.
- Work with your Scrum team to help facilitate the environment for the Scrum team to organise themselves around their work while facilitating discussion, decision making and conflict resolution while getting work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Be passionate, highly motivated and focused with the ability to deliver to customer deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible to facilitate daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective ceremonies.
- Be servant first, serve your team members before considering about yourself.
- Acts as a leader who coaches and supports Agile teams assigned
- 5+ years of project management or scrum master experience in a very solution driven environment.
- Be a friendly communicative person, because when the team is moving fast in Agile, communication is the effective force which holds the team together.
- Ability to track and remove impediments.
- A can-do team attitude that is focused on customer delivery.
- An expert at estimation and planning.
- Great coaching attributes in Agile practices with the ability to coach individual and interactions over processes and tools.
- Possesses conflict resolution, focuses conversation to align on scrum values of openness, honesty, and respect.
- Ability to shield your team from outside distractions and interferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Formal training in Agile Methodologies and facilitation.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
- Preferably payments processing or banking experience.
- Experience in cloud deployment or developments using DevOps tools
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- This role provides an opportunity for a full workload and frequent interaction across cross-functional teams.
- Growth - You’ll have the tools and support you need to move onto different products, verticals, and roles utilizing the core benefits of a large global organisation.
- The ACI team has a vibrant team culture and aims to get the best out of its people.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tom Bailey on 09 374 7329.