Client Services Administrator
Are you looking for the next step in your career? If you thrive in a fast paced environment and enjoy being a critical force in the smooth running of a team, then please read on!
We’re seeking an experienced Administrator to join our practice in Rotorua. This is your chance to join a market leading professional service firm and develop your skills with an innovative, high-performing organisation that is committed to its people.
We are seeking a talented and driven Administrator to join our dynamic close-knit practice in Rotorua. This role will sit under our Private service line and be supporting all teams in the office in delivery of exceptional client services.
- Dealing proactively with incoming correspondence/enquiries and responding as appropriate
- Prioritisation of a broad range of administration tasks
- Onboarding of our clients including drafting engagement documentation etc
- Finalising send out letters/financial statements
- Assisting with the creation of and updating reports for our clients and internal teams
- Maintaining effective and efficient systems including Xero and MyIR(training provided)
- Producing high quality complex documents
- Involved in informing the service line on CRM/APS updates
- Assisting with team administrative tasks such as mail, stationery, and recognition
- Develop and maintain effective and efficient office systems
- Assist with other administrative tasks as required including relief at front reception, answering phone calls and attendance to emails.
With a professional yet personable character and experience in a similar role, you’ll be confident with the ability to communicate at all levels. With requests coming in from multiple channels the ability to prioritise and communicate the status of tasks is essential. The desire to continually learn and be challenged is important in this role as is exceptional attention to detail and the creative use of initiative in forward planning.
Other key skills are:
- Minimum of 6 months’ experience in a similar role – preferably in a corporate services environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and attention to detail.
- Build network of strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Exercise confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
Deloitte NZ brings together 1400 specialists nationwide. We work with clients ranging from New Zealand’s largest companies to smaller businesses with ambition to grow. We are led by the purpose to make an impact that matters. With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, and a fantastic workplace culture and global opportunity to our people.
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the Deloitte whanau and our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed.
We are innovative and different and we pride ourselves on our team of diverse, high performing Deloitte Professionals who are talented, supportive, inclusive and social - and who are at the heart of our success. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work, and as a result, create a workplace that encourages the true spirit of 'and different'.
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.