- Geothermal industry
- Kawerau, Bay of Plenty
Do you have a background in plant maintenance, an eye for detail and an ability to effectively plan, schedule and communicate?
Eastland Generation is a growing renewable energy business with three geothermal power stations in Kawerau as well as a hydroelectric station in Wairoa. We are owned by Eastland Group, a major infrastructure company headquartered in Gisborne. Their operations include Eastland Port, Gisborne Airport and Eastland Network.
Due to expansion in our business, we need a Maintenance Planner to join our Asset Management team.
You will be:
- Scheduling planned asset inspection, verification and maintenance activities.
- Developing maintenance plans, standards and documentation.
- Ensuring all facility reports are timely, accurate, and complete.
- Managing planning and scheduling of planned and shutdown maintenance and upgrade works.
- Reporting on the execution of works against schedule.
You will have:
- Experience with scheduling complex works with multiple work fronts and contractors.
- Experience with maintenance management systems such as SAP or Maximo.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- The ability to take initiative, see what needs to be done and make it happen.
- Effective communication skills to work with the team and external contractors.
Eastland Generation offers excellent conditions of employment and competitive remuneration.
If you wish to work for a company with a focus on sustainability and believe you are a perfect fit for this position, please apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Applications Close: 26 Sep 2021
To apply for this job go to: https://eastlandcareers.nz/Vacancies and enter ref code: 5630120