Te reo Māori and Pasifika Language Speakers - Casual Contact Centre Mahi
- Expressions of Interest Te reo Māori and Pasifika Language Speakers
- Casual Contact Centre Mahi
Are you able to speak Te reo Māori or a Pasifika language and are available to support your community in our virtual contact centre? Join us immediately to keep Aotearoa and our community safe from Covid-19.
- Expressions of Interest for Te reo Māori and Pasifika language speakers
- Join our Covid-19 virtual contact centre and work from home
- Help to keep our communities safe from Covid-19
Our Covid-19 virtual contact centre prides itself on serving Aotearoa and currently, we are looking for Te reo Māori and Pasifika language speakers to provide phone-based support for members of our community. We have positions available now and are opening expressions of interest for casual mahi. Our Covid teams work from home in a virtual contact centre environment and manage inbound and outbound calls supporting service users in this fast-paced phone-based role.You will receive virtual training as part of your onboarding with us.
About the role - Atu mo te mahi
This is a virtual contact centre, you need to be able to work from home using your own laptop or PC and a reliable internet connection. Our teams operate Monday to Sunday between 8am and 8pm or 24/7 and would offer casual work opportunities.
As part of an integrated workforce, you will receive training aligning to business needs - Covid Welfare, Covid Inbound and Covid Vaccinations services. Covid Inbound manage our 0800 incoming Covid Healthline and Covid Welfaremanage outbound calls to people who have or have been in contact with cases of Covid-19 and are required to self-isolate. Covid Vaccinations manage inbound and outbound calls supporting users in both registrations and bookings for vaccinations.
About you - Pehea koe
Working within a virtual environment, you will need to be confident using online systems and talking with service users over the phone. You'll also need great communication skills to manage calls with empathy, kindness and professionalism.
You will also need the following:
- Proven experience in a customer focused role
- Strong communication skills
- Confident in aphone-basedrole and accurate typing skills
- Call centre or customer service experience would be an advantage
- Digitally savvy and confident using technology
- Keen to learn in a fast-paced environment with ability to pick up new information
- This is a work from home role where you will need to stay up to date to deliver a seamless service to our community
- Must be eligible to work in New Zealand
About us - Ko wai hoki
Whakarongorau Aotearoa are privileged to provide the people of Aotearoa New Zealand with professional, quality advice, support and information across a range of health and mental health services including the COVID-19 Healthline. We do this 24 hours a day, seven days a week across seven digital channels. We manage inbound and outbound call centres in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch as well as remote teams working from their homes across the country.
Our values - Ō Tātou Uara
Our ambition is to virtually support people of Aotearoa New Zealand.
Our values underpin all we do, and how we do it:
- Do the right thing - Mahia te mea tika
- Motivated by quality - Hihiri e te kounga
- Passion for better - Ngākau nui ki te pai ake
- Shoulder to shoulder - Pokohiwi ki Pokohiwi
Applications and Expressions of Interest are now open - submit your application today via the link below and our team will be in contact with you!