Finance Business Partner
One of a kind opportunity Competitive remuneration Training, development and travel Whakatane based role
Eastland Generation is a growing renewable energy business with three geothermal power stations in Kawerau as well as a hydroelectric station in Wairoa. We are owned by Eastland Group, a major infrastructure company headquartered in Gisborne. Their operations include Eastland Port, Gisborne Airport and Eastland Network.
About the role:
You will be the dedicated Finance Business Partner for Eastland Generation, based at their Whakatane office, working alongside the business providing real-time financial information, analysis, tools and support. You'll also work closely with the wider Eastland Group finance team, travelling to Gisborne for the day on a regular basis.
Your days will include:
- Providing and developing management reports, including maintenance and asset costing, project costing, monthly reporting and ad-hoc reporting to give insight into projects and operations
- Providing support to ensure that financial information is appropriately communicated and understood, internally and externally
- Review and collation of KPI metrics
- Supporting in the preparation of effective and timely budgets and forecasts
- Preparation for regular performance meetings with sector GM and finance
You will have:
- Accounting experience (forecasting, budgeting) and up to date knowledge
- Great communication and relationship building skills to effectively work with business sector managers
- Talent in report building/writing and presentation
- Confidence to provide input into discussions on budgets, forecasts and financial performance
- Experience in a large corporation ideally with assets and project management experience
If you wish to work for a company with a focus on sustainability and believe you are a perfect fit for this position, please apply!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Despite the current lockdowns, we are going to be continuing with the recruitment for this role and will perform interviews via phone/Zoom/Teams if required.
To apply for this job go to: https://eastlandcareers.nz/Vacancies and enter ref code: 5622056.
Applications close 21 September 2021