Finance Business Partner
One of a kind opportunity Competitive remuneration Training, development and travel Based in Gisborne, Tairāwhiti
Eastland Group specialises in regional infrastructure in the areas of ports, electricity distribution, and electricity generation. We aim to deliver consistent growth and excellent returns to our shareholder, Trust Tairāwhiti, for the ultimate benefit of the whole community.
Eastland Network is the electricity network for Gisborne, Wairoa and the East Coast. This is a region renowned for sunshine, surfing, and an enviably relaxed lifestyle that's popular with professionals and their families.
About the role:
You will be the dedicated Finance Business Partner for Eastland Network, based at their Gisborne office. You'll also work closely with the wider Eastland Group finance team, working alongside the business providing real-time financial information, analysis, tools and support.
Your days will include:
- Providing and developing management reports, including maintenance and asset costing, project costing, monthly reporting and ad-hoc reporting to give insight into projects and operations
- Providing support to ensure that financial information is appropriately communicated and understood, internally and externally
- Review and collation of KPI metrics
- Supporting in the preparation of effective and timely budgets and forecasts
- Preparation for regular performance meetings with sector GM and finance
You will have:
- Accounting experience (forecasting, budgeting) and up to date knowledge
- Great communication and relationship building skills to effectively work with business sector managers
- Talent in report building/writing and presentation
- Confidence to provide input into discussions on budgets, forecasts and financial performance
- Experience in a large corporation ideally with assets and project management experience
If you wish to work for a company with a focus on sustainability and believe you are a perfect fit for this position, please apply!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Despite the current lockdowns, we are going to be continuing with the recruitment for this role and will perform interviews via phone/zoom/teams if required.
To apply for this job go to: https://eastlandcareers.nz/Vacancies and enter ref code: 5622050.
Applications close 21 September 2021