Consultant Sindy Ward
Date posted 24 August 2021
About the company: Join an innovative global leader and well-known professional brand operating in over 40 countries world-wide.
About the role:
A rare opportunity currently exists for an experienced Country Manager or General Manager to lead the NZ arm of this successful international brand. This is a profitable business which has a strong focus on sustainability and the end customer experience. With an exciting and innovative product offering for both commercial and domestic use, and a clearly defined business growth strategy, it’s a good time to be joining this organisation.
This role forms part of the Pacific Leadership Team and runs the NZ head office in Auckland which comprises of 30 staff. As an ideal candidate, you will have previous general management experience overseeing sales, operations, finance, supply chain, after sales and marketing functions. You’re an expert communicator with a strong ability to delegate and collaborate cross-functionally. Ultimately, you’ll lead a team toward maximum productivity and efficiency while supporting revenue generation, growing market opportunities, and shaping business strategy.
- Reporting to the Head of the Pacific Region, you will set and drive the organisational vision, operational strategy and hiring needs to build a highly inclusive culture
- Developing and executing on sales, marketing and pricing strategic plans for optimised productivity, profitability and Ebit growth goals
- Seek out opportunities for expansion and growth by developing new business channels, B2B partnerships and key customer accounts
- Review and improve organisational effectiveness by developing processes, overseeing employees, establishing a highly motivated work environment, and creating innovative approaches for improvement
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgetary and resource allocation plans on a monthly basis
- Nurture existing customer relations and enhance the importance of customers and aftersales to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Focus on providing adequate tools and processes and ensure we achieve the correct service levels to customers and end-consumers
Key attributes needed:
- 10 + years’ experience in senior leadership positions, ideally in a general management or CEO capacity
- Excellent track record in customer focused service delivery, B2B and B2C.
- Solid understanding and proven experience in dealing with different end customer needs, channel demands and product mix
- Experience in brand development, building categories and launching industry leading innovations
- Experience with a Sales and Service based company
- Strong communication, influencing, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain commercial business plans
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
- Strong supply chain understanding is highly regarded
What’s on offer:
Competitive base salary + company vehicle + incentive structure + company phone + laptop + flexible working + international career opportunities + great cohesive team + learning opportunities from the wider Global community
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sindy Ward on 09 374 7328.