Whether it’s your work life or home life, Sharp have a long history of creating breakthrough products designed to meet the needs of people living in New Zealand and around the world. Today, their products are sold in 140 countries to both everyday consumers and complex businesses. Join their NZ marketing team as a Product Marketing Manager. Reporting to the National Marketing Manager for the consumer and IT solutions division, you will take ownership of your portfolio and assist in the definition of suitable products that meet the needs and requirements of the NZ marketplace. Once defined, you will plan appropriately for product launches, distribution model, business model, explore opportunities and manage the product life cycle from “cradle to grave”. This is a pivotal role that touches many parts of the business and works with internal and external stakeholders to manage large projects.
• Ranging, pricing, ordering and forecasting
• Internal sales training for new and existing products
• Development of product pricing strategy
• Collaboration with colleagues to develop collateral
• Analysis of products and competitors as well as identification and evaluation on potential new product offerings
• Budgeting with Japan
• Tertiary qualification in marketing or a related discipline is highly regarded
• 2-3+ years Product Management experience
• Experience working with technical IT / software solutions would be advantageous
• Great communication skills and the ability to simplify and communicate technical information
• Advanced Excel skills
In this motivating and energetic business there is plenty of potential to make your mark and influence positive change. With a great team culture and room to learn, this could be the next challenge for you!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Williams on 09 374 7325.