Brand Communications Manager
Consultant Kate Williams
We are looking for a star to drive growth of our brands across retailers and develop plans across different channels as you work closely with commercial teams. We have an exciting role with one of our clients who is market leader in their industry. The role is sitting within their marketing team based in Takapuna. You'll be part of a very exciting time of growth that will bring you while working closely with a really supportive team.
Key skills or atributes about you:
- Understanding of the NZ Beauty industry and Appearance Medicine categories
- Relevant tertiary qualification, in marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in Brand/Communications or marketing management – FMCG, Retail or Beauty industry
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast paced industry
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Planning, developing and executing monthly trading plans
- Creative development, developing print, radio and promotional creative that brings the brand storytelling to life
- Developing media channel strategy and booking relevant media
- Social media content planning, execution, monitoring and reporting
- Database management and email marketing, ideally within Salesforce and Pardot developing segmented email plans, managing content production, execution and reporting
- Website content management and maintenance via CMS, optimising content to improve conversion rates
- Building relationships and managing external agencies
- Analysing past promotional activity and identifying key improvements for future activity, ideally including experience with google analytics
- Working with multiple stakeholders to facilitate and negotiate the achievement of organisational goals
- Manage and reconcile monthly marketing budget
if your ready to make your mark and join this market leading team then please apply today!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kate Williams on 09 374 7325.