Administrator – Covid19 vaccine implementation
Waikato District Health Board
Where you’ll be based: Primarily based in Hamilton but as the programme roles out there may be opportunities at other Waikato region vaccination sites.
- Fixed term initially for 3-6 months
- Full or part time hours
- There may also be an option for casual hours as and when required
- Rostered shifts including some weekends, hours between 7am and 7pm
- Depending on experience, $46,000 - $50,047 per annum pro rata
We are looking for Administration staff to support our Covid 19 vaccine implementation programme. This will be the largest vaccination campaign in New Zealand's history, and we need your help to ensure a free vaccine is available to everyone in Aotearoa.
This role will be split between contacting members of the public to book vaccination appointments and reception duties at the vaccination sites.
We are looking for people with:
- Previous administration or reception experience
- A good level of computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills and a good phone manner
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand
- Availability to work a range of shifts either full or part time.
You can find more information on the New Zealand COIVD-19 vaccine roll out here
The Waikato District Health Board (DHB) is one of the largest of 20 DHBs in New Zealand. We plan, fund and provide health and disability support services to a population of more than 400,000. You can read about our vision, strategy and values here.
We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our total population. To do this we are working hard to develop a robust and capable workforce that reflects the population we service. We strongly encourage applicants from all backgrounds with the necessary capability and who share our values, to apply, and would like to encourage applicants who have a Māori world view.
To register your interest, please apply online with your CV and a cover letter outlining your preference for location and hours– no applications will be accepted via email. If you are shortlisted, interviews will be held via phone
For any queries about the process please contact Aleisha Mahy in the Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
- Fair play – Mauri Pai
- Growing the good – Whakapakari
- Stronger together – Kotahitanga