Service Portfolio Manager
Mō mātou | About Us
As New Zealand's national statistics office, Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ is uniquely positioned to support the decisions that the Government, Māori and Iwi organisations, businesses, NGOs and New Zealanders make every day. Our structure, culture and systems are designed with collaboration and customers in mind - mobilised and working together to realise our ambition: About Aotearoa, for Aotearoa - data that improves lives today and for generations to come.
Mō te tūnga | The role
This is a permanent, Wellington-based role, with-in the management team of the Digital Business Services - Analytics group. The Digital Busines Services - Analystics are responsible for the core technology platforms and systems used to deliver enterprise level data storage and analytic environments. This includes the Integrated Data Infrastructure (IDI), big data, databases, data warehouses, business intelligence and various analytic capabilities.
You will be responsible for partnering with customers, internal and external stakeholders, and partners to ensure services delivered meet and exceed customer expectations. You will work with the DevOps teams within the Analystics service line, ensuring delivery of the work programme to agreed deadlines and quality standards and with appropriate business continuity and disaster recovery protocols in place. Additionally you will need to:
- Provide planning, scheduling and coordination of the delivery of digital services within any Digital Business Services Service Line
- Manage delivery reporting, issues and risks for the designated service line
- Support all service delivery activities within the designated service line
Starting salary: $89,177 - $104,914 negotiable
Mōu | About you
You will have a track record of portfolio management or service or project delivery, preferable in an data or analytics area. You will be able to demonstrate a:
- Broad range of relevant practical experience managing a service portfolio from inception through to delivery
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships across all levels in an organisation
- Proven ability to engage and influence others
You'll be joining an inclusive environment where people, regardless of gender, race, disability, religion or background are supported to be able to do their best work. This includes:
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career
- Flexible by default, balance life and work commitments
- An environment that's safe, where you can be yourself
- Exciting and meaningful work that makes a difference to Aotearoa
- Opportunity to develop and grow your career (coaching culture, study support, secondments, acting up)
- Opportunity to join various social, network and support groups (toastmasters, multi-cultural, social group)
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
If the above matches your skills and experience, don't delay, click apply now.
Any questions that haven't been answered in this advert or the position description or if you have difficulty with your application please email email@example.com.
We will be screening applications as we receive them in order to move swiftly to interview shortly after the advert closes 02nd of August at 23:55pm date but may be removed earlier. You may be asked to complete pre-interview screen.
Check out our careers site to find out more about Tatauranga Aotearoa Stats NZ.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: unsolicited CVs will not be accepted, see our careers site for our process.
You must have the right to live and work in Aotearoa New Zealand to apply for this job.