Te Manu Toroa Trust
Te Manu Toroa is based in the sunny Bay of Plenty and has three clinics operating in Tauranga, Papamoa and Te Puke, providing low-cost access kaupapa services within the community.
We are a visionary, forward-thinking and progressive GP practice looking to recruit a part time salaried GP. This post would be ideal for either an experienced GP looking to work more flexible hours or someone new to the profession; ideally, we are looking to recruit 6-8 sessions per week to commence August 2021.
We are Cornerstone accredited practice, fully computerised on Medtech32 and have an established patient base.
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure clinical services are delivered effectively, efficiently and to a high-quality standard.
- Display a patient-focused approach to clinical duties ensuring that the patient comes first.
- Maintain a high standard of medical skill, knowledge, and attitudes by pursuing ongoing education and training in the field of urgent care to a level that ensures competent and safe practice.
You will need to have:
- Current registration with the NZ Medical Council.
- Practical experience in general practice (preferred).
- The ability to work autonomously in a busy clinic.
- Be able to work the regular after- hours requirement.
To apply you must be eligible to be registered with the New Zealand Medical Council as a Vocationally Registered General Practitioner.
How to Apply
If you feel this is the job for you, please send your CV and cover letter together with a complete application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job description can be provided upon request.