Needs Assessment and Service Co-ordinator
Te Manu Toroa Trust
Te Manu Toroa is a progressive Kaupapa Maori health care provider in the Bay of plenty committed to providing hauora services to our local communities.
We have a full-time opportunity for a mental health worker to work in the area of Needs Assessment and Service Co-ordination (NASC) with adults. We are looking for a social worker who is a self-starter, who can work within the existing mental health team framework, and who can operate effectively in the community supporting adults.
The applicant must have a passion to work with people and it is preferable that they have experience, knowledge, and an understanding of working with people who are affected by mental health issues. The applicant will have good communication and relationship building skills, and have, or is able to develop good networks in the community.
Essential for the role:
- Annual Practicing Certificate
- Mental Health/Social Workers qualification or registered nurse (endorsed to work in Mental Health)
- Full registration to a professional body
- Good understanding/working knowledge of local communities within Tauranga and Western Bay of Plenty
- Full drivers license
- As Te Manu Toroa is a Kaupapa Maori Health Provider, the applicant must be able to work within a Kaupapa Maori framework.
How to Apply
If you feel this is the job for you, please send your CV and cover letter together with a complete application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job description can be provided upon request.
Applications close: 16 August 2021