Smoke Free Practitioner
Te Manu Toroa Trust
Te Manu Toroa is based in the sunny Bay of Plenty and has three clinics operating in Tauranga, Papamoa and Te Puke, providing low-cost access kaupapa services within the community.
We are looking for a Smoke Free Practitioner to join our Tauranga team. This is a full-time permanent role working from 08.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
In this role you will be dedicated to providing and promoting motivational interventions and support to quit smoking. You will have a genuine passion to work with priority populations including Māori, Pacific Island, pregnant women, and parents of young children.
If you have the desire to make a significant difference to the health and wellbeing of the community, and want to be part of an enthusiastic, friendly, and experienced team; then we would like to hear from you.
Key personal specifications are:
- Stop Smoking Practitioner (National cert in Health, Disability and Aged support) Level 3.
- Full Drivers Licence.
- Good Knowledge of Māori Networks and organisations.
- At least 2 years experienced in smoke cessation.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- A team player with caring and compassionate nature.
How to Apply
To apply for this exciting role, please send your CV and Cover letter together with an application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job description can be provided upon request.
Closing date: Monday, 16 August 2021