Raukura Hauora O Tainui
Raukura Hauora o Tainui delivers high quality kaupapa Māori health and wellbeing services to our communities in the Waikato and Tāmaki regions.
Our aspirations and passion to deliver improved health and wellbeing outcomes in our community has been our purpose for over 30 years and continue to elevate a thriving and prosperous way of life for families, individuals and the overall communities we serve.
Based in Hamilton, as Nurse Educator you will develop, facilitate and evaluate relevant formal and informal education for nursing staff across our 5 clinics in the Waikato area.
- Delivery of nursing education across sites
- Improve education framework for nursing staff
- Lead good informed practices for nursing through policies and procedures
- Facilitate relevant professional learnings
- Support nursing staff in any help they need during their study
- Promote evidence based nursing practices
- Provide mentorship to nursing staff
- NZ Nursing Council registration
- Annual practicing certificate as a Registered Nurse
- Ideally 5 years proven experience in a similar role
- Degree or relevant qualification in Teaching, Education
- An understanding of Tikanga Maori
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can motivate and influence nursing staff to achieve excellent results and knowledge
The successful candidate will be provided work laptop, mobile, welcome gift on the first day and join a team of dedicated professionals. If you're looking for your next challenge, apply now!
For further information or to apply; please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org