Raukura Hauora O Tainui
Based in Manukau, as a Whanau Advocate you will be supporting whānau and whānau family members in the Manukau District Health Board area.
This is a rewarding role where you can be part of a team making a difference with whānau in their journey and improving mental health outcomes.
Applicants must have a degree in Social Work and ideally have 2-3 years’ work experience as a social worker and/or relevant health qualification in alcohol or drug addiction.
Your key skills/attributes:
- Experience and passion for supporting whanau
- Able to build community networks
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Full NZ Driver’s Licence
- Basic knowledge of Te Reo
- Empathetic and maintains confidentiality
Benefits for working for us:
- Car parking
- Welcome gift pack on your first day
- Work laptop and mobile phone
- Supportive Team Environment
If you enjoy a challenge and want to make a difference, then contact us for further information and send us your C.V and application.
For further information or to apply; please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org