Finance & Payroll Officer
Te Manu Toroa Trust
About the business
Te Manu Toroa is a Kaupapa Māori Organisation in Tauranga Moana seeking a motivated individual to join our Finance team.
About the role
A Fixed Term position has become available for a Finance & Payroll Officer to work in our Head Office team. The position is a full-time appointment for 12 months working from 08.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Key attributes to succeed in this role:
- Tertiary qualification in accounting or business management
- Payroll Practitioner experience
- Experience and knowledge in the use of Xero Accounting Software and IMS Payroll Software required
- End of month processing and reporting, including GST and PAYE
- Data analytics
- Minimum intermediate level of MS Office Suite
- Exceptional communication and administrative skills
- Great team worker with excellent customer service skills
As Te Manu Toroa is a Kaupapa Maori Health Provider, the applicant must be able to work within a Kaupapa Maori framework.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then please send your CV with the completed Application Form and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job description can be provided upon request.
Closing date: Wednesday, 4 August 2021.