Registered Nurse – COVID Vaccination Clinic – Cold Chain / Mixer
Raukura Hauora O Tainui
- Māori Health Organisation
- Hamilton Location
- Fixed Term Contract to end of December 2021
- Working Wednesday through to Sunday (40 hours per week)
- Will consider part-time options
Raukura Hauora o Tainui delivers high quality kaupapa Māori health and wellbeing services to our communities in the Waikato and Tāmaki regions.
Come join our COVID-19 Vaccination team based in Nawton, Hamilton and make a difference in the battle against COVID-19. There is potential for ongoing employment opportunities with us.
Your Key Attributes:
- Able to work Wednesdays to Sundays
- Can commit to the hours 8.30am – 5.00pm (40 hours per week but we will look at part time options for the right person)
- Independent Vaccinator qualified
- Current Nursing Council of NZ Annual Practicing Certificate
- Experience with MedTech
- Shows empathy towards the well-being of people
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding or interest in Te Aro and/or Maori communities is desirable.
Please contact us now and send through your CV and expression of interest.
For further information or to apply; please send your application to email@example.com