Discover a career in Aquaculture
Moana New Zealand
- Fixed term, 12 months role
- Coromandel based
- Training provided
Our story is about true connection and we are here so people will always be able to share in the true taste and rare magic of New Zealand’s best seafood.
Moana New Zealand’s oysters are wild farmed in the pristine tidal waters of Aotearoa and our Pacific oysters perfectly capture the freshness and vitality of the waters they are harvested from.
- Our operations are a proud combination of tradition and technological innovation
- Our farms operate one of the strictest water quality assurance programmes for shellfish in the world.
- Moana is leading the way by integrating new ways of working and cutting-edge technology into our operations, to support future growth ambitions and the increasing worldwide demand for our premium oysters
- Our team is made up of industry pioneers, innovators, and international experience
At the heart of our success are our people.
Key to our ongoing growth, is developing our people; creating sustainable career pathways for them to grow and providing a continuous learning environment to create a team of highly capable aquaculture specialists from grass roots level and beyond.
We have 1 fixed term (12 months) Farm Worker vacancy, to join our oyster farm team in the Coromandel. Working alongside experienced industry professionals you will be provided with ongoing training and support to develop your skills and capability in the following areas:
Overall oyster farm operations:
- Growing and harvesting oysters
- Repairs and maintenance
- Innovative systems & practices- flip farming, SmartOysters technology
- Health and Safety & Food Safety compliance
- General labouring duties
Does this describe you?
- Growing things
- Learning new skills
- Working with good people
- Being on the water
If it does and you want to discover more about our vacancies and working at Moana New Zealand, then we welcome your application to the Aquaculture Farm Worker position.
If you are interested in exploring a career in aquaculture please email your resume C/o Moana NZ’s Recruitment Team, to email@example.com
Closing date 12:00 pm, Friday 13 August 2021.
Please note you must be living in the Coromandel or able to relocate at your own expense. You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be eligible to apply for this position.