General Manager - Tamaki
Raukura Hauora O Tainui
Raukura Hauora O Tainui provides Hauora Maaori services (mental health, addiction, Whaanau Ora, Mokopuna Ora services and GP medical clinics) in Tamaki and Kirkiriroa (Hamilton).
We are looking for a General Manager to join our fast-paced kaupapa Maaori Health organisation. Based in Manukau City, in this role, you will report to the Chief Executive and be an integral part of our Senior Management Team.
You will be responsible for overseeing the operations of all of our Tamaki community services and support programmes such asalcohol, drug, gambling addiction, youth suicide prevention and mental health; ensuring these services deliver against our strategic priorities.
This is a hands-on position and the ideal candidate will:
- Have solid management experience and ideally experience in a similar role delivering wellbeing services, and can develop critical internal and external relationships.
- Proven ability to be innovative and is able to create a culture of continuous quality improvement and effective team performance.
- Financial management experience; reviewing and monitoring budgets / contractual requirements and identifying operational developments and provide appropriate recommendations
- Proven track record in developing working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Can lead and develop high levels of engagement to drive the performance of teams in multiple sites to deliver outcome
- Be able to develop annual plans and have a sound understanding of board reporting requirements
Experience working in a health organisation and a sound knowledge or familiarity of Te Reo Maaori and Tikanga Maaori and working in a range of Maaori settings would be advantageous.
For further information or to apply; please send your application to email@example.com