Head of HR
Samsung Electronic's mission is to inspire the world with their innovative technologies, products and designs that enrich people's lives and contribute to social prosperity by creating a new future. The Head of HR is a member of the Executive Team reporting to the Managing Director with influence over the strategic and tactical direction of the business. The role contributes to the development and operation of the company by setting the HR Strategy and People Plan for the business and having input into the overall Exceptional leadership, relationship skills, ability to collaborate, manage change, and the ability to influence and achieve desired outcomes are essential attributes of the jobholder.
The role will give you the opportunity to:
- Define tactical and strategic deliverables to ensure portfolio and business objectives are met.
- Provide a customer and team driven focus that supports the strategic direction of the company.
- Develop SENZ HR policies and procedures which attract and retain the very best talent
- Create a working environment where individuals flourish and perform to their full potential.
- Ensure foundations, structure and communication in place to develop and lead a highly performing team
- Keep current with trends and best practise in wellness and health and safety practises to provide continuous improvement
- Ensure people policies are in place & adhered to in line with NZ legislation
- Development and execution of the People Plan component of the enterprise wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan
You will ideally be tertiary qualified in a relevant field and have 5+ years experience including time managing a team.
You will also bring the following attributes:
- Inspiring leader of people.
- Highly motivated, resilient and able to work under pressure.
- Personal integrity and professionalism.
- Highly structured, well organised and flexible.
- Passionate about being successful.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Engaging personality with great energy and initiatives.
- Passion for technology.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company and develope your career in a leadership role with the opportunity to continue to learn.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kiri Johnston on 09 374 7300.