Samsung Electronic's mission is to inspire the world with their innovative technologies, products and designs that enrich people's lives and contribute to social prosperity by creating a new future. The HR Advisor will provide first level advice to Managers around human resource policies and practices. Responsible for a variety of Human Resources functions and activities including HRIS, performance management, organisational development and remuneration activities.
This role will give you the opportunity to:
- Manage end to end employment relation processes including performance management, employee probation's, change management, disputes and disciplinary investigations
- Contribute to HR projects
- Lead and maintain job evaluation data base
- Analyse trends, advising leadership and rolling out initiatives based on the findings
- Assist the Head of HR with employment relations issues
- Overseeing employee processes and procedures which includes administering documentation, and ensuring processes are completed efficiently
- Responsible for all HR reporting to RHQ and HQ as required
You will ideally be tertiary qualified in a relevant field and have 3+ years experience in a similar role.
You will also bring the following attributes:
- Experience with employment relation processes and performance management
- Good knowledge and understanding of New Zealand employment legislation
- Highly motivated, resilient and able to work under pressure
- Personal integrity and professionalism
- Highly structured, well organised and flexible
- Passionate about being successful.
- Ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Engaging personality with great energy and initiatives
- High attention to detail
This is an amazing opportunity to grow and develop your HR career.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kiri Johnston on 09 374 7300.