Senior People and Culture Business Partner
Chartered Accountatns Australia + New Zealand
Salary: Competitive salary
Consultant: Tori Blair
Job: Ref 1545400/001
Date posted: 5 July 2021
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Human Resource Business Partner to implement an integrated plan that supports the achievement of business priorities and culture goals. Chartered Accountants represents financial professionals across Australia and New Zealand, supporting them to make a difference to the business, organisations, and communities in which they work and live.
About The Role:
This role represents the interface between the business and People and Culture team. It works in partnership with the leaders and people of Chartered Accountants ANZ to implement an integrated P&C plan that supports achieving business priorities and culture goals.
Each Business Partner will work with a variety of business teams to deliver targeted; value added P&C advice and solutions. These plans will be aligned to the People and Culture strategy and underpin the work plan for the broader People and Culture team.
The role requires the ability to work at both the strategic and operational level, maintain productive relationships across multiple stakeholders, use a broad range of HR skills and experience, influence and coach others to achieve, and work as part of a team to deliver a breadth of quality services.
- Provide strategic business partnering P&C services to support the organisation to achieve its strategic culture and performance goals
- In partnership with the business, develop future workforce plans designed to support the delivery of the strategic work plan
- Work together in partnership with the business to create targeted, innovative, value add HR solutions that make a difference to our people and culture
- Take the lead on complex employee relations and industrial issues
- Balance delivery of operational P&C services and strategic activities
- Ensure the P&C team is a highly valued business partner, is adaptive and can respond to the emerging and changing needs of the organisation
- Partner with Group Executives to create a collaborative and inclusive leadership team which enables greater agility and innovation to support CAANZ’s strategy
- Coach and mentor leaders leveraging support from the Talent Development Manager as appropriate
- Contribute strategic input across the full spectrum of P&C concepts leading professional opinion and using data and insights to create compelling business cases for change
- Build leadership capability to deliver change and to ensure P&C strategies are consistent across CA ANZ, legislatively sound, and aligned to the strategy and Pillar Plans
- Support the Talent Development Manager to identify top talent and workforce plans developing organisational capability and capacity
- Support Talent Acquisition to source talent and develop talent candidate pipeline
- Lead change management for critical people and culture strategic priorities and work with other teams to drive effective change
- Work collaboratively with the People & Culture BPs in Aust and NZ to ensure consistency across the Tasman
- Working with business leaders to identify, prioritise and build organisational capability, behaviours, structures and processes
- Supporting leaders with workforce planning, talent management and succession
- Enable leaders to build a culture of difference makers within the BU
- Strong business acumen with the credibility to partner with senior leaders and Group Executives
- Proven experience working at a strategic level, with the attitude and flexibility to work operationally
- Strong relationship management to build credibility with experienced executives across a range of disciplines
- Ability to work closely with the executives to make decisions that have great outcomes for our members
- Have prior experience working as a genuine business partner in a SME including coaching and mentoring senior leaders
- Strong ER experience and proven experience independently managing complex matters
- Australia: Confident knowledge of Australian Industrial law, employee relations and grievance resolution and exposure to New Zealand Industrial Law would be beneficial
- New Zealand: Confident knowledge of New Zealand Industrial law, employee relations and grievance resolution and exposure to Australian Industrial Law would be beneficial
- Strong P&C technology and data analytics exposure
- Experience delivering long term strategic P&C agendas including the development of workforce plans and operating models
- Interpersonally, you are a ‘hands on’ HR professional who can work on the top line strategy for the business as well as being able to get into the detail when required
- You are able to build strong working relationships with stakeholders at all levels and thrive in a fast paced, autonomous work environment
- Tertiary level or professional qualification in Human Resources or a related discipline essential
Want to know more?
Get in contact with Tori Blair on 04 471 9744 or at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Tori Blair on 04 471 9744.
Get in touch
+64 (0) 4 471 9744