Iwi Support Workers (x2)
Raukura Hauora O Tainui
- Māori Health Organisation
- Based in Wiri, Manukau
- Permanent full-time role
As an Iwi Support Worker you will be kept busy supporting and advocating for whaanau in the Manukau District Health Board area.
This is a rewarding role where you can be part of a team making a difference and supporting whaanau in their recovery journey and improving mental health outcomes.
Ideally, you will have relevant experience and have a Level 4 Mental Health Certificate and/ora relevant health qualification in alcohol or drug addiction.
Your key skills/attributes:
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- experience in advocating and in facilitation
- Able to build community networks
- Full NZ Drivers License
- Basic knowledge of Te Reo
- Empathetic and maintains confidentiality
Benefits for working for us:
- Car parking
- Welcome gift pack on your first day
- Work laptop and mobile phone
- Supportive Team Environment
If you enjoy a challenge and want to make a difference, then contact us for further information and send us your C.V and application.
To find out more or respond to this advert and send your details or applications to firstname.lastname@example.org