About the company Proudly New Zealand owned and operated, Fleetpin provides GPS tracking and asset management technology and services to businesses across a variety of industries and sectors around the country. Join a passionate team with a hunger and commitment for developing and providing innovative and quality technology solutions. Pair this with exceptional service and you have a recipe for rapid growth and expansion.
About the role
As part of their growth focused strategy, this position of Territory Sales Manager will be based in Christchurch and work closely with the national sales team for four. Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Manager based in Christchurch, you will be responsible for driving sales to significantly grow the South Island region by offering bespoke business solutions and building strong relationships with customers.
• Generating sales and identifying new business opportunities within the SME sector
• Develop and maintain CRM integrity (Hubspot) and strong pipeline of target customers
• Be the primary point of contact for all newly acquired customers and an escalation point for service issues for existing
• Understand your customers business intimately enabling you to offer “best of breed” solutions confidently
• 2 years + proven B2B sales experience in a target-driven environment
• Technology, equipment or hardware services experience preferred
• Understanding of or interest in automotive electronics desirable
• Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
• Highly driven, strategic and results focused
• Someone who is autonomous and self-motivated
Be part of a small, nimble, driven business where everyone adds value, and everyone is valued.
If you’re a highly organized sales gun who loves planning and enjoys being out on the road meeting customers to identify and solve problems with tailored solutions, apply now.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Sindy Ward on 09 374 7328.