A newly created role where you will be the sole HR Advisor, working with the wider business to provide an end-to-end service to key stakeholders on a full range of HR matters.
- Work with the CFO and relevant leaders to create and implement the people and talent strategy for Andrew Simms
- Manage end to end employment relation processes including performance management, employee probation's, change management, disputes and disciplinary investigations
- Providing advice, guidance and coaching to Managers on all employee relations issues, including grievance resolution and where required, participate in / lead investigations in conjunction with management
- Advising, training and coaching managers including processes to be followed, giving of verbal and written warnings and termination
- Organising and facilitating training sessions for employees on diversity and inclusion training, management training, mental health awareness, performance management and other sessions as required
- Overseeing employee processes and procedures which includes administering documentation, and ensuring processes are completed efficiently etc
- Analysing trends, advising leadership and rolling out initiatives based on the findings
- Providing guidance, advice and interpretation to the business on HR matters as required
- Attending regular training or seminars to ensure up to date knowledge regarding Immigration, employment law and legislative updates or changes
- HR Degree/ post graduate qualified with a minimum 3 years experience in a human resources role
- Good knowledge and understanding of New Zealand employment legislation
- High level of organisational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Natural ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders all levels
- Resilient and adaptive to change
- Ability to coach, build capability and support managers at varying levels of seniority
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to take ownership and responsibility
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate and analyse issues and make sound judgements
- Constantly looking at ways to improve processes and engage in projects to support the business strategy
- Ability to work under pressure and in a stressful environment
A fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to make that next step in their career and take on a sole HR role with a supportive and driven team.
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence within this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Kiri Johnston on 09 374 7300.