Contact Center Manager
An exciting opportunity to lead a customer service team within the technology industry!
About the company
Sharp Corporation has a history of creating innovative, breakthrough products within the world of technology. They have introduced state-of-the-art hardware and software to their customers in over 140 countries. An industry leader that’s mission is to provide products and technologies that help make society a better place!
About the role
In this pivotal role, you will be responsible for leading and developing a successful customer service team. This role will also play an important part in creating collaboration between the service, sales and operations parts of the business.
Reporting into the National Customer Delivery Manager you will become an expert in all of the contact center processes and ensure Sharp’s customers receive exceptional service. If you have experience leading a customer service team but also have the ability to be innovative, then this could be the role for you.
- Maintain a high performing customer service team as well as implementing process improvement
- Providing ongoing coaching and development for all team members
- Providing high quality customer service and resolving any escalated customer enquiries
- Setting and achieving team goals and targets
- Responsible for the managing the staff based on the reception desk
- Conducting regular team meetings to ensure best practices are achieved
- At least 2 years’ experience in leading a customer contact center team
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills, written & verbal.
- Proven ability to increase efficiency within a team and boost KPI’s
- The ability to take ownership and problem solve
- A keen eye for process improvement and strategy development
A fantastic opportunity for someone who is a born leader, who thrives in a collaborative and inclusive environment!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Chelcea McCauley on +64 9 3747316.