Customer Delivery Associate
A unique opportunity to work in a hybrid role, assisting Sharp's customers with all of their delivery and instillation needs
About the company
Sharp Corporation has a history of creating innovative, breakthrough products within the world of technology. They have introduced state-of-the-art hardware and software to their customers in over 140 countries. An industry leader that’s mission is to provide products and technologies that help make society a better place!
About the role
Reporting into the National Customer Delivery Manager you will be a point of contact for Sharps existing/potential clients and stakeholders to ensure their installation processes are carried out effectively.
In this hybrid role, you will be required to provide assistance within the service and delivery division and give training for installations. If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and are looking for that next step in your career, then this could be the role for you.
- Manage documentation effectively whilst maintaining workflow.
- Project manage roll-outs and deliveries for our customers
- Conduit between our sales and service business
- Communicate externally and internally to ensure successful deliveries for clients
- Leading projects to provide reports on internal and external updates and progress.
- Resolve conflicts that could interrupt delivery deadlines
- Review business process and continue to improve methods.
- Extrapolate data pivotal to installs and updates
- Experience in both customer service and technical administration.
- Confidence liaising with all levels of management.
- Strong time management and problem solving/conflict resolution.
- Exceptional communication skills, written & verbal.
- Ability to articulate complex information to varied audiences.
- Strong Leadership, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Ability to utilize internal/external resources to ensure successful outcomes.
A fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for that next step up in their customer service career!
Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days. If you have not received correspondence in this timeframe please do not hesitate to contact Chelcea McCauley on +64 9 3747316.