Community Support Worker
If you are a people-person dedicated to providing cares and seeking a role that is personally and professionally rewarding, then this is the job for you!
We are looking for Support Workers with Healthcare experience or qualified that can support our clients living with complex injuries/disabilities within their own homes.
We are looking for someone who would be comfortable working on a roster (weekends included) and covering am and pm shifts. If successful you will be joining a team of skilled staff, working within a positive, calm, and supportive environment. We are hiring for full-time and part-time roles.
This rewarding role involves:
- Assisting complex care clients with their personal cares
- Moving and handling using hoists and manual transfers
- Assisting clients with home help, shopping assistance, and meal preps - Supporting exercise programmes
- Assisting the client to access the community
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Rates
- Travel allowance
- Ongoing training and up-skilling with the opportunity to complete an NZQA qualification - Monthly employee rewards
The ideal candidate would have:
- A full or restricted driver’s license or valid international driver license
- Flexibility to cover shifts, do roster work, and comfortable working weekends
- A level 2 and above qualification in Health, Disability, and Aged care preferred - Previous experience preferred but comprehensive training will be provided
- Great communication skills
- Fluent in Filipino and Te Reo preferred
- NZ Residency or valid NZ Open work visa
Healthvision is an award-winning provider of specialist Homecare, Community Nursing and Rehabilitation services throughout New Zealand.
We pride ourselves in working closely with our clients, families, and whanau to best understand their holistic needs, and provide a comprehensive wraparound service to maximise their independence.
At Healthvision we love what we do and are passionate about making a positive difference to the lives of others.