Marketing, Sales and Engagement Extraordinaire
HTK Group Ltd
Position: Marketing, Sales and Engagement Extraordinaire
Location: New Zealand
Position Type: Fixed Term
Vacancy ID: 18027422
Salary: Generous remuneration package and flexibility
HTK Group are looking for a Sales and Marketing Manager to join their growing team. We are currently based in Auckland, Christchurch and Hawkes Bay. Due to this being a new role we are open as to where the right person will be based.
The Sales and Marketing Manager will be responsible for the communications strategy and sales activity. This will involve creating, implementing, and managing communications and sales strategies, as well as being responsible for all aspects of marketing and press through the creative use of various online platforms.
This is a hands-on, multi-faceted role, that will see you working with people from all levels of the business and community. You will need to be someone who thrives under pressure and adaptable to a changing work environment. Some work may be required outside of normal business hours and the role will involve some domestic travel.
Ideally you’ll be available for full time hours on a fixed 1 year contract however if you’re the right fit, we could be flexible to other working arrangements.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role or equivalent.
- Previous experience in digital and press marketing, google analytics, google adwords and social media platforms – such as Facebook.
- Experience in working in māori business or communities beneficial.
- Take a collaborative approach to problem solving and delivery.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent level of computer skills
- Great affinity and passion for Māori Development.
- Experience working with Maori incorporations and Iwi is desirable but not limited.
HTK Group's mission is to grow Māori business potential and to accelerate Māori economic prosperity.
Please view the job description HERE
If you are interested in joining the team please apply today!