Client Success Coordinator
Obvious Brand Partners
Position: Part-time ~25 hours / week
Location: Wellington. Work from home friendly
Description of the role:
At Obvious Brand Partners and StudySpy, we’re looking for someone to help us level up our client communications and support the relationships between ourselves and the clients as our new Client Success Coordinator.
For Obvious, you will be a key contact to a number of our clients to support them in achieving their goals. You will be in regular communication with our delivery team, which includes designers, developers and digital marketers, to ensure dialogue between us and the clients. In this aspect of the role, you will be working with our Operations Manager and Digital Accounts Manager to support regular client communications and project administration.
For StudySpy, you will be the main support person responsible for responding to general user enquiries (we don’t provide personalised study or career guidance, so these are more general enquiries about the tool), updating information and setting up accounts with the admin dashboard, and providing administrative assistance to the Directors.
The perfect candidate for this role would be a natural ‘people person’ with excellent communication and customer service skills over a range of channels, including face-to-face, email, phone, Slack and project management software. We’re looking for someone with intuition and charisma who’s a team player and is fun and personable. Previous work experience in marketing and design is preferred but not required.
The role is based in Wellington, where we’ve just opened a new office on Willis Street, but we’re big fans of flexible working so it comes with the opportunity to work from home some days.
Attributes we’re looking for in a person:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service and hospitality skills
- Good time management skills
- Team player
- An interest in developing knowledge and experience in design and marketing
- Client communication across Obvious & StudySpy: Phone, Email, Slack and our Project Management software, managing the contact@ email inboxes, StudySpy user enquiries (not study & career advice)
- Attending meetings: Client and internal team meetings and sometimes capturing the minutes.
- StudySpy website admin: Information updates, new account creations, email support
- Admin assistance: Updating project management software, online filing, capturing minutes in meetings, calendar management for Directors, ad loading for StudySpy and general admin.
- Social media scheduling and copywriting support: Assisting the digital marketing team with administrative tasks.
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to get creative with it and explain how you're the obvious person for this role!