Immunisation Outreach Nurse
Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST
- Are you an independent authorised vaccinator?
- Are you a registered nurse, with a current practising certificate?
- Are you passionate about improving health outcomes for Māori, Pacific & underserved populations?
- Are you a people person with a great sense of humour?
We are looking for a vibrant, positive, competent certified independent vaccinator to compliment our dynamic Immunisation Outreach Team. Our team focuses on finding children who have not been able to be immunised on time and providing the whanau/caregivers with the opportunity for the child to be immunised at home.
This exciting opportunity is ideally suitable for a positive, competent, Registered Nurse with a can-do attitude who is motivated to provide an excellent standard of patient care. You will enjoy working closely with our friendly support and administration teams, knowing you are making a significant impact on the preventative health and wellbeing of young children. Experience in primary care and community-based health services would be an advantage.
This position is 1 FTE. Some late nights and Saturdays may be required.
If you think this is the role for you, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com today.
Closing date: Friday 23 April 2021 or until filled.
About Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST
Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST is a Non-Government Organisation (NGO) & Not for Profit Charitable Trust with Māori provider status committed to providing quality health services to our community for over 25 years. We are passionate about improving health and social outcomes, through free, innovative primary care and community services with a focus on Māori, Pacific, tamariki, rangatahi, whanau and other high needs populations.
Benefits of working for Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST:
- Able to make a positive difference to children, young people, whānau and communities
- Ongoing support for training and professional development
- Full orientation and induction
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Passionate and dedicated team
- Social Club
Please note this role may be filled prior to the closing date, should a suitable applicant be found.