Nurse Educator (Job Share) 0.5FTE
Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST
Enhanced School Based Health Services within Secondary Schools
Our organisation is on the hunt for a SUPER NURSE who loves to share their learnings with other nurses!
- Are you an experienced senior registered nurse?
- Have you got considerable experience in youth health nursing?
- Are you looking for a more educational and leadership role, where you can share your nursing expertise?
- Are you looking to work only Wednesday, Thursday & Friday!
- Are you wanting to work in a fantastic team?
If you said YES to all the above, this role might be for you! Read on!
An exciting and rewarding opportunity has become available for a 0.5 FTE Nurse Educator to provide nursing expertise and leadership across funded secondary schools and alternative education settings within the Waitemata DHB School Based Health Services (SBHS).
In this role you will work closely with the other Nurse Educator, SBHS Programme Manager and Clinical Director to review and report on practice and processes within the SBHS. Your role will include providing clinical leadership, support, supervision and developing the clinical competency of our school nursing team.
You will be an enthusiastic, friendly individual who can get along with a wide variety of people from different backgrounds and be dedicated to contributing to a brighter future for young people in our schools. Great communication skills are essential, both spoken and written, as well as a high level of computer literacy (including MedTech and Microsoft Office).
About Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST
Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST is a Non-Government Organisation (NGO) & Not for Profit Charitable Trust with Maori provider status committed to providing quality health services to our community for over 25 years. We are passionate about improving health and social outcomes, through free, innovative primary care and community services with a focus on Maori, Pacific, tamariki, rangatahi, whᾱnau and other high needs populations.
Benefits of working for Te Puna Manawa HealthWEST:
- Able to make a positive difference to children, young people, whānau and communities
- Ongoing support for training and professional development
- Professional supervision
- Full orientation and induction
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Passionate and dedicated team
- Social Club
If you think this is the role for you, please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com today.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 23 April 2021 or until the position is filled. Please note that the position may be appointed prior to the closing date if a suitable applicant is found.