Change Enablement Manager
Role: Change Enablement Manager
Reports to: Head of the Change Programme Management Office
Job type: Permanent
Salary: $110,000 - $180,000.
We have an incredible opportunity for an accomplished change leader to join us and support an exciting period of change at Oranga Tamariki.
The CPMO is instrumental in helping shape and deliver on future direction of the organisation and this role is a driving force behind this, pioneering innovative project and change practice, influencing how enterprise wide change is delivered, and being a thought leader across the motu.
This is a real chance to be involved in true, organisation wide transformation.
About us | Mo matou:
Oranga Tamariki Ministry for Children has a commitment to putting tamariki and rangatahi at the heart of what we do. In our work, we aim to demonstrate these values:
- We put Tamariki first
- We believe Aroha is vital
- We respect the Mana of people
- We are Tika and Pono
- We value Whakapapa
- We recognise that Oranga is a journey
About the role | Mo te tunga
The Change Enablement function with the Change Programme Management Office provides guidance, training, acceleration, alignment and embedment of modern ways of working across the change portfolio.
The Change Enablement Manager is responsible for overseeing the development of change practices, the delivery of our change hub service offering, along with the provision of agile coaching and advice services across the change portfolio at Oranga Tamariki. In addition to this, the Change Enablement Manager will be responsible for the implementation, facilitation and coordination of an integrated enterprise change management process, and facilitation of decision making in respect of the prioritisation of delivery of change to the organisation, across a complex change transformation portfolio.
- Developing and implementing our frameworks and systems and network to support integrated enterprise change
- Leading the continued build of our practice toolkits and guiding enabling practice
- Leading the provision of consultancy advice for projects and managing our change enablement hub
- Ensuring that we are uplifting our agile practices and capabilities across our change portfolio
- Lead the design and facilitation of the experience of the delivery of change across the organising, coordinating across all change initiatives and change enablers
About you | Mou
- Be a thought leader in thinking about how best to deliver change
- Have demonstrable experience in leading people
- Have multiple experiences of executing human centred design and finding collaborative ways to accelerate delivery
- Be an excellent communicator and able to inspire others
- Be able to consider how to build change practices that support the cultural needs of the organisation
- Be able to work across strategic priorities and tactical deliverables concurrently
- Have experience across project management, change management, business analysis, coordination disciplines
- Proven ability to drive high quality outputs in a fast paced environment
- Can effectively build and maintain relationships across organisations
What's in it for you | Nou te rourou:
The opportunity to join a high-performing Programme within a dedicated and supportive environment, flexible work options and the opportunity to apply your skills and experience at an exciting time of transition across a varied pipeline of work.
How to apply | Me pehea te tuku tono
Apply online with your CV and Cover Letter. If you are an Oranga Tamariki employee already, please ensure you register or login using your work email address. For reporting and transparency, it is important that all applications are submitted through our careers site, please do not email through applications and/or CVs.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Tom Bowen on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Wednesday 21st April 2021.