DHP Consultancy Limited
The Royal NZ College of GP’s are looking for a new Equity Advisor to join them in specifically helping increase equity for Pacific and Rural health in New Zealand.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Equity you will be able to advise and develop health programs for Rural GP’s and Hospital Medicine Practitioners. As part of the Equity Team you will be integral to helping specifically Pacific and Rural communities. A great opportunity to influence health outcomes in a positive environment.
- We want people who are committed to equity and inclusion, especially wanting to help Pacific and rural communities within Health
- Ideally you will have experience in an advisory capacity previously
- You will have the ability to influence, work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
If you are committed to making a positive difference please apply. Applications run through to the closing date but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner.
Please forward your CV with a cover letter to DHPConsultancy@outlook.com