Catholic Family Support Services
The purpose of the role is to provide effective support to family/ whanau referred to our services using the principles that guide our practice.
Are you ready for a change and want to work in a role where you can make a real difference? Then think about joining our team at Catholic Family Support Services.
We are looking for an experienced registered Social Worker and/ or Counsellor.
The role requires:
- Working one-one with whanau/families/children and young people
- Completing assessments/ plans alongside family/whanau
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Ability to set clear boundaries, self-manage and be highly accountable
- Knowledge of family violence practice and/or trauma informed work
- Practical written and oral communication skills
- Ability to identify and understand the needs of our communities
- Understanding of tikanga Maori
- Competent crisis and risk management skills
- Ability to build effective working relationships
- Proven experience working in a bicultural and multi-cultural context.
You will need to have:
- Relevant experience and a Social Work/ Counselling qualification.
- Full NZ Drivers Licence (Clean – Class 1)
If you would like to be part of our team, learn on the job and share your knowledge and experience, then we would love to hear from you.
For a job description and an application form, please contact Graeme at Catholic Family Support Services, ph. 07 8563760 or email@example.com
Application close when role is filled.