Communications & Events Representative
APRA AMCOS is all about fostering respect and value for songs and songwriters. We help music creators get paid for their work and give people easy ways to legally play and copy music.
We are looking for a highly motivated all-rounder to play a key role in producing effective and engaging content for our Members – the songwriters and composers of Aotearoa NZ.
This position will work closely with the Communications & Events Manager and our Pītau Whakarewa (Māori Membership Growth & Development Leader). The role is fast-paced and challenging, we are looking for someone with a varied skillset, solid work ethic and strong time management skills to step into this position at the heart of the Aotearoa NZ music industry.
- Content creation and development across multiple platforms – drafting and editing copy, sourcing images etc
- Website management of www.apraamcos.co.nz
- Award administration – collating entries and working with external providers
- Event production – assisting with various events, specifically the production of the APRA Silver Scroll Awards
Skills we are looking for:
- Creative written and confident verbal communication skills
- Active and innovative social media communications
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills
- Appreciation of the value of music
If this sounds like you, let us know – come join the team! You can learn more about us here: www.apraamcos.co.nz
Please apply with your CV and a cover letter by close of business Friday 19 March via email to Abbie email@example.com.
APRA AMCOS values inclusion and diversity in the workplace and aims to achieve a workforce that is representative of the community it serves. We strongly encourage applications from; Tangata whenua, Pacific Island people, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex and queer (LGBTIQ+) people.
APRA AMCOS will at all times attempt to offer equal opportunities to all, irrespective of age, gender, race, creed or sexual preference. Our policy is to offer equal probability, for all people, of employment, job success and promotion. We believe it is a person’s right to be considered for any job in which they are skilled and/or qualified to perform.