Ringa Tohaunui/Manager Business Support – Māori
Education Review Office
- Do you have passion and understanding of Te Reo Māori and Māori education?
- Join a passionate and enthusiastic team
- Showcase your exemplary business support skills
Kei te rapu mātou i tētahi tangata e mātau ana ki ngā punaha whakahaere, ā, ka hāpai hoki i ngā mahi a Te Uepū ā-Motu i a rātou e arotake ana i ngā kōhanga reo, ngā whare kōhungahunga reo Māori, ngā kura Māori, me ngā wharekura hoki.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic business leader to join our Māori evaluation and review group which is responsible for education evaluations in Māori medium settings.
In this role, you will focus primarily on managing our business systems and processes across the Māori review and evaluation work programme as well as providing support to the team who work daily in kōhanga reo, Māori immersion early learning services, kura and wharekura across Aotearoa.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- proven administration and management experience
- great communication skills - written, oral and presentation
- human resource knowledge and financial budget management
- business acumen
- efficient and effective work practices
- natural ability to get things done well and on time
- passion and understanding of Te Reo Māori and Māori education
- great sense of humour, happiness and care for others
- ability to demonstrate the team's values of aroha, whanaungatanga, manaakitanga, manawanui, whaioranga, tika and pono across all areas of the work
You will be an integral part of our leadership team, so we need someone who can think strategically and creatively, work well with others, and influence great outcomes. If successful, you will be based in our Wellington office.
If you are interested in joining our whānau, please contact us if you have any questions about your suitability for this role.
Please visit the 'Working for ERO' section of our website for the position description, and application form.
Please send your application form, cover letter and CV to Ngaere.Hauiti-Parapara@ero.govt.nz
The closing date for applications is Wednesday, 10 March 2021.
Please only apply if you are eligible to work in New Zealand.