Te Reo Tutors
Te Reo Tutors – Auckland, Hawke's Bay, Wellington and Dunedin
Mataaho Ltd is the professional company that has created the Cultureflow Māori language and culture acquisition system. Cultureflow programmes are designed to introduce the learner to Te ao Māori in a positive, non-threatening and entertaining way. The Cultureflow system incorporates face-to-face teaching with a range of support mechanisms including a course workbook, and interactive resource packages including audio and an interactive CD-ROM’s.
All our programmes are accessible, affordable and effective.
Overview of Position
1. To provide professional reo Māori tuition to designated clients on the Cultureflow programme.
2. To ensure that the Cultureflow system of learning is delivered in an academically sound and consistent manner to all clients.
3. To be responsible for student monitoring and reporting back to the Cultureflow Manager on a weekly basis.
4. To market the Cultureflow programme in a professional manner (Training and commission based incentives will be provided).
5. To complete other related tasks as requested by the Manager.
The position requires an individual who is able to work independently, is confident in their reo and confident in their knowledge of te ao Māori to deliver our product in a mature and professional manner. The right person must be honest and above all reliable getting to their classes and handing back valuable information to the main office.
This role also requires:
- A mature and positive attitude and respect for all people
- Excellent te reo Māori and understanding of tikanga Māori
- Teaching experience to adults is a bonus
- Competence in using basic computer packages
- Being comfortable in a mature professional environment
- Punctuality, reliability and diligence a must
- Effective communication skills
- An openness to further training
A full job description can be provided on request.