Pou Tiaki Tamariki - Social Worker in Schools (SWiS)
Rangitāne o Wairarapa
“Tini whetu ki te rangi, ko Rangitāne ki te whenua”
Rangitāne have a full-time position available for a Pou Tiaki Tamariki. You will be a part of a dedicated team in a kaupapa Māori environment and will work with iwi, Māori organisations and a wide range of government agencies and community organisations in the Wairarapa.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes;
- An affinity with or experience in working within a Māori framework.
- Proficiency in Te Reo Māori me o ngā Tikanga is highly desirable.
- Have a Degree in Social Work.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse range of cultures.
- Ability to work well with tamariki and their whānau.
- Must have good report writing and oral communication skills.
- Essential to have good time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Have a full current NZ Drivers Licence.