Relationship Director / Cultural Practice - Te Kaitaupua
Ko te kaupapa | About the role
Ocean Design is a creative design agency based in Wellington Whanganui-a-tara. We are searching for an individual who is willing to bring their mana and mātauranga to Ocean, leading cultural growth in our design practice. You’ll be working alongside our team and our clients to shape and deliver creative solutions to brand and design problems through a Te Ao Māori lens.
- Helping Government agencies with their brand identity.
- Guiding clients to a better understanding of what they need to do to better serve Māori communities and customers
- Leading engagement with iwi so that their insights can influence the mahi we do.
- Championing our Māori design practice and building new client relationships.
Ngā taonga kei roto i tōu kete mātauranga | What you bring We’re looking for:
- Mana: An established network across crown, iwi, government and from senior role experience is across either public or private sector.
- Kōrero: Strong communication - skills to partner with our clients to help them achieve success, as well as solid reo.
- Matauranga: Knowledge, tikanga and kawa you can apply to our client briefs and our in-house methodologies for authentic, genuine solutions.
- Rika: most importantly, enjoy building and maintaining relationships!
About Ocean │ Manatū Ahu Moana
Ocean Design is one of Aotearoa’s leading design studios. We were established 32 years ago and our mahi has helped many different types of organisations achieve success. We work with government, business and not-for-profits to build their brands and create communications that move people to act or change. Our mission is to help our clients to develop what we call the modern Aotearoa brand - brands that are inclusive, open and built with te tangata at their heart. You’ll be joining a small and talented team who all share this common purpose in a fast paced, creative and fun workplace culture.
Sound like you? Well then, we’d love to meet for a kōrero!
Get in touch with us at email@example.com