Regional Services Lead
Pinnacle Midlands Health Network
E ngā mana
E ngā reo
E ngā karangatanga maha
Whakaaronui ki a Ihowā
Kīngi Tūheitia Potatau Te Wherowhero Te Tua Whitu
Ki a rātou ngā mate haere, haere, haere atu rā
Ki a tātou te hunga ora
Tēnā koutou katoa
We believe that everyone deserves access to the very best healthcare and positive health outcomes. We are seeking a leader who also believes in this and is looking for a leadership role where they can impact positive health outcomes across the Midlands Region.
Pinnacle Midlands Health Network believes that great primary care changes lives for the better. We support the sustainability and further development of leading-edge primary health care services. We exist to ensure that providers and clinicians have the tools they need to deliver services that create the very best health outcomes for their patients.
Based in Hamilton, this role is crucial, in providing leadership across our network. We are looking for a leader who can develop and lead a high performing team, who can build strong relationships across the sector, with our DHB partners and provider networks, and who is innovative enough to bring about some change to enhance our services.
We are after someone who:
- Can lead, motivate and empower staff and create high performing teams
- Is passionate about bringing positive change to improve health outcomes
- Is committed to reducing health inequities and innovative and motivated to do things differently to contribute to this
To excel in this role, you’ll have:
- At least 5 years leadership and management experience
- Experience working in the health sector, creating positive change within service delivery
- Strong relationship management experience, with the ability to influence and negotiate positively
- Familiarity with te reo māori me ōna tikanga māori (would be an advantage)
In return, we offer a team environment that is supportive, kind and has having fun at work a priority. We value ongoing professional development and whole team contribution and so offer as many opportunities as we can to get you involved in leading edge health care development.
The role is permanent, full-time and will require travel around the Midlands region.
If this sounds like you, then please apply via the link below including a covering letter telling us a little bit about yourself and what makes you our ideal candidate.
Applications will be assessed as they arrive so apply now.