Who We Are | Ko wai mātou ?
For over 30 years, HealthCare NZ has been an industry leader in providing a wide array of community health services to people across New Zealand, empowering people in need to live independently, safely, and well in their own homes.
What's the role about? | He kōrero whakamārama mō tēnei tūranga
As a Service Facilitator, you will be providing phone-based coordination services and customer service support to both our clients and our support workers in the field. We are proud to support tangata whenua across Aotearoa and are requiring a service facilitator who can speak/accurately pronouce Te Reo Māori, as well as English. You will be an important part of the Service Centre team, ultimately responsible for ensuring the smooth delivery of day-to-day operations of our services, focussing on areas of the country where we have a concentrated population of tangata whenua clientele. This role will be working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm in our Albany office.
- Managing all phone-based enquiries that come through from external stakeholders (our clients, their whanau, our funders) and internal stakeholders (our support workers and service delivery teams)
- Coordination of services between support workers and clients
- Rostering cover to ensure our clients receive the support they need in the event of a support worker being unavailable to work
- Ensuring our customers are placed at the heart of everything you do, striving to deliver the best possible outcomes
What you'll need to demonstrate | Ngā tohungatanga mō tēnei tūranga
- Ideally will be a confident speaker of Te Reo, will also consider those of iwi descent who can accurately pronounce
- Empathy and a genuine interest in helping others
- Proven experience delivering customer service excellence, preferably within a contact centre environment
- Confidence in using technology/computer literacy
- Exceptional communication and rapport building skills over the phone
- A positive, adaptable & resilient attitude - must work well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment
Why Us | He aha ai mātou ?
We offer a full 2-week induction to train new team members and as part of one of the largest private Healthcare provider companies in New Zealand, there is plenty of room for future career development down the line! At Healthcare NZ, we're passionate about creating an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. If you would like to work in a role that is both rewarding and challenging - then this could be the role for you.
Mēnā he tangata ngākaunui ana koe ki te tautoko i ngā momo tāngata, tēnā pea, kei konei he tūranga mōu. Tukua mai tō tono ki Healthcare NZ.