Tui Ora Ltd
(NGĀ TINI WHETŪ)
Monday-Friday; FTE 1.00 – Fixed term until June 2022
We are looking for a standout Programme Manager to implement Ngā Tini Whetū Whānau Ora services and lead a new team of Whānau Ora kaimahi.
Tui Ora is a holistic kaupapa Māori organisation, providing a range of wellbeing services to people in Taranaki. We employ passionate, professional people to fit with our whānau team culture. We value highly skilled, committed community focussed individuals to support this kaupapa, and currently have an exciting new opportunity.
About the role:
This is a new Whānau Ora service for Tui Ora. You will lead a team of whānau ora kaimahi who support whānau in developing strategies to navigate pathways to fulfil their goals and aspirations. You will also be responsible for developing, project managing and implementing Ngā Tini Whetū within our service delivery.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field and/or experience in a similar role is preferred
- Recognised commitment to te Ao Māori and the promotion of tikanga and Te Reo Maori
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the aspirations and needs of Māori
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and effective relationships with key stakeholders and within the organisation
- Strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), presentation skills and the ability to effectively lead and influence others
- Full, clean NZ Driver Licence.
Tui Ora is committed to the application of the Children’s Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is not for Children's Workers as defined by the Act, however, safety checking for employment will be required for this role.
We offer (subject to eligibility criteria):
- A professional, fun and vibrant working environment.
- Training and development opportunities
- Employment Assistance Programme
- 10 days annual sick leave
- Tui Ora day (one paid day each year to spend with whānau)
How to Apply:
For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via Tui Ora’s online process. Complete the online application through our website https://vacancies.tuiora.co.nz/Vacancy/VacancyList and upload a cover letter and CV. You may also view a position description at this site. If you have not completed the online application and/or uploaded both these documents, your application will not be considered. For further information email email@example.com
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Applications Close: 22 January 2021 @12pm