Client Services Consultant
- Join our team of 50 Tax and Private skilled professionals
- Opportunity to be part of a leading global organisation with endless possibilities
- Growth, training and development provided
Our vibrant Rotorua office is comprised of team members located across the wider Bay of Plenty region. The Bay of Plenty is fast becoming the lifestyle destination of choice for professional couples, families and people that have a passion for life and the outdoors. Rotorua is famous for its mountain biking and tourism offerings and is easily accessible to nearly 50% of the country’s population.
Deloitte Rotorua provides Virtual GM (or Virtual General Management) services to a large and growing number of successful organisations (public and private), Iwi entities and Māori trusts in the Central North Island and wider Bay of Plenty. We are currently looking for a Consultant to join our Virtual GM team.
This role will assist the client Managers in the delivery of our Virtual GM role with specific clients which mayovertime include providing client facing delivery of services. You will work within an experienced and structured team of like-minded individuals who are providing exceptional high quality services to our clients. Your role will include secretarial and administrative support across the Virtual GM team and assisting client Managers with client meetings.
The team provides day to day management services for our clients implementing Board decisions and we have high expectations around your ability to provide timely and professional support services. Our Virtual GM team provides a broad range of services including – Māori land trust administration, provision of secretarial and management services, Governance decision support, assistance with asset management and strategic planning, and interactions with shareholders and beneficiaries of Māori Trust and iwi organisations.
Deloitte Rotorua also provide Virtual CFO, Business Advisory, and Consulting services to these same clients offering a full suite of end to end solutions.
- Studied toward, or hold, a tertiary degree – Bachelor Degree in Law, Management or the Arts
- Minimum of 1+ work experience in a relevant role and have a passion for this mahi
- Have a knowledge of tikanga Māori
- Have an understating of Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 and Māori Land management structures
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build client relationships
- You will be digitally savvy
What’s in it for you?
- Training and development opportunities to progress your career
- Two days additional annual leave (accountants day and birthday leave)
- Health insurance subsidy
- Variety - where no two days are ever the same
- Flexibility for work-life balance
Apply online. Please note, you must have valid work rights to be considered for this role.