Kāhui Tū Kaha
- Full Time, Auckland
He kaupapa hirahira tēnei mo tētahi tangata ngākau nui nei ki te hiki I te mana o te tangata, ā I te hapai I te ora o te tangata. Mā te kanohi o te Ao Māori tēnei kaupapa e arahi ki tōna putanga whaihua.
We are looking for an experienced, well presented and welcoming receptionist/business administrator to be the face and brand ambassador of the organisation. You will confident in interacting with a diverse range of people and comfortable working in a bicultural environment. Ideally you will have initiative as well as thrive in situations that require you to think on your feet.
About the role
This busy role is responsible for providing daily administration support in reception, office administration and event management. No two days will be the same as there will a variety of day to day tasks, you will need to have previous experience to ensure smooth operations across the organisation.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Understand and be able to speak Te Reo Māori at a conversational level
- Strong interpersonal skills and a friendly manner
- Well demonstrated organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly and have initiative
- Commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and sound knowledge of tikanga Māori
- Culturally respectful, non-judgemental and inclusive
- Fully conversant with all Microsoft applications (Office 365, Word, excel, Outlook).
All applicants must have New Zealand Residency, a full and clean driver's licence and a clean police record.
Kāhui Tū Kaha is a community mental health and social housing organisation under the auspices of Te Rūnanga ō Ngāti Whātua. It is a well-established and innovative provider and characterized by its diversity and commitment to health and social outcomes for everyone.
Our values are: Manaakitanga, Rangatiratanga, Whakawhanaungatanga
Toitū te kupu, toitū te mana, toitū te whenua.
Contact email@example.com for any queries on this role