Kaiwhakahaere Pūkete Kohanga Reo, Account Manager
We're a 100% New Zealand company with nearly 70 years' experience and one of NZ's largest B2B business products distributors providing sustainable workplace solutions that keep our customers happy, safe and productive.
This is an internal account management role where you will focus on our Kohanga Reo education account. As an internal role all of your interactions will be via telephone and email.
Your key tasks will include:
- Provide a high standard of customer service to our Kohanga Reo clients
- Develop strong business relationship with all relevant contacts within our Kohanga Reo clients.
- Operate as the single point of contact to Kohanga Reo clients
- Keep accurate customer servicing and contact records by maintaining the customer database.
- Review, manage and influence customer purchasing behaviour and processes
Required skills and experience:
- Fluency in Te Reo Maōri me ōna tikanga
- Account Management experience or similar
- Strong customer service skills and experience
- Ability to build rapport over the phone and email
- Confident with systems and Microsoft Office
- Intelligent, motivated and energetic
- Professional work ethic
- Work exclusively with Kohanga Reo clients and in Te Reo.
- Everyone is welcome! Be part of a close-knit, friendly, informal, hard-working team who understand the importance of knowing each other.
- Free onsite parking in modern Highbrook offices with a view
- Lots of office perks like fruit and coffee, onsite physio, staff discounts and more!!
Please apply here with your CV and covering letter.
The role is based in Highbrook, East Tamaki, Auckland.