The Springload whānau is the largest digital agency in Wellington. We encourage our Springloaders to thrive at work and at home. We’ve got great clients, challenging projects, and a collaborative, friendly workspace. There’s always plenty of People’s Coffee brewing, healthy snacks, and craft beer in the fridge.
Springload is part of Diversity Works — we celebrate different perspectives and we’re committed to creating an equal, inclusive, and diverse workspace. Our talent comes from all over the world and almost half of our staff are women.
Women, Māori and Pasifika, and members of the rainbow community are strongly encouraged to apply to our roles. At Springload, we know we’re doing better work for our end users and our clients if we have a diverse mix of people on our team. We want vibrancy, language, culture, experiences, and abilities to brighten up our office and bring diversity of thought to our team. If there is anything we can do to accommodate you to participate fully in the recruitment or interview process, please let us know by emailing: email@example.com.
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- Learning and growth—if you want to grow, we’ll give you the opportunities you’re looking for
- A beautiful workplace with lots of break-out areas to fuel your soul
- A team of highly talented teammates who strive to create world class experiences that make people's lives better
- The best city in New Zealand (and some say, the world). Springload is based in Wellington, New Zealand.
We’re looking for a Delivery Lead to join our Client Services team and help plan and manage the delivery of multiple digital projects to help make the things that matter, better.
Your responsibilities will include liaising with clients and our internal delivery teams to ensure products and projects are delivered to scope, on time, and on budget. Building relationships will be a breeze for you, and you’ll be a natural at developing and maintaining strong, supportive working relationships with our clients.
With an eye for detail and digital know-how, you’ll also work with our client’s product owners to create product roadmaps and user stories. Your approach to our planning processes will be collaborative and dynamic — prioritising and negotiating work required within constraints, whilst managing the delivery of a multidisciplinary team.
During the delivery phase, it’ll be your job to ensure that all our products are built to the appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production), and that our clients are happy.
For this role you’ll have:
- over 3 years’ experience in an Agile delivery role and working knowledge of Agile methodologies
- experience working with collaborative tools such as Jira
- experience in all things digital, with a specific understanding of web technologies as it applies to websites and applications
- resilience and flexibility, with the ability to respond well to change, disruption, conflicts, and multiple personality types
- an adaptable approach depending on the client or project
- a well organised, analytical, and detail oriented approach, with the ability to write detailed requirements or user stories
- a commitment to collaborative ways of working and proven people management skills
- excellent oral and written communication skills, including senior stakeholder management and the ability to write statements of work and proposals.