Te Awakairangi Health
Full time – flexible hours
Fixed term for 12 months
Are you a highly organised and clear thinker, capable of multi-tasking, and with a passion for excellence in health care?
- Keen to extend your career in project coordination?
- An opportunity to provide strong coordination of a range of projects
- Primary care based working with multidisciplinary teams
- Work with a creative, supportive team, aiming for excellence
Te Awakairangi Health Network (the Hutt Valley primary health organisation) is looking for a Programme Coordinator to provide project coordination and administration for a number of projects within the Network, and to bring an organisation wide approach to project and programme management.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic team player with the following skills and attributes:
- Ability to provide strong coordination support across projects and programmes of work
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills - able to establish, build and maintain respectful, effective working relationships with all stakeholders to accomplish goals
- Strong and effective communication skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Competence in the Microsoft suite especially Word, Excel, and potentially Project
- Accurately and clearly convey timely information and ideas, using a style and manner of presentation appropriate to the target audience.
- Effective time management skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised.
- Understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi, and Maori and Pacific worldviews.
- Understanding of and commitment to apply the principle of equity in the provision of health services
The programme coordination role is primarily administration and coordination, with the opportunity to develop your project coordination and potentially management skills. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a natural bent towards project management to get some hands on experience.
Further information, including a job description and an application for employment form, is available from firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (04) 566 5320.
For a confidential discussion you may contact Marion Thomas, General Manager, email@example.com.
Applications close 9.00 am Friday 30 October 2020.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position.